Hey all, just wanted to post one more update before the end of the year. This is a rather small post, but it did take quite a bit of time to update everything due to the many changes from the patch, and is the reason for the lack of guides recently.
– All frame data has been updated for the November patch. This includes changes to pokes, throws, hit advantages and other fixes.
– All character guides have been updated to include abilities and remove variations.
– Each ability in the Abilities section are now ordered to how they appear in-game.
– I’ve also added a list of combo starters and enders for each character at the top of their guides. This should make it a bit easier to see what specific moves are required for starting or ending a combo.
– I’ve removed “Short Delayed Getup” and “Long Delayed Getup” as they are no longer in the game. Some guides however will still need to be updated with this change.
Thank you all for the support and have a happy new year!
Last Updated on December 31, 2020